Wednesday, June 9, 2010

am i qualify?

am i qualify to be a good counselor soon?...i just got this offer to study in guidance and counseling by chance after having 2 years study in Islamic revealed knowledge and heritage at center for foundation studies IIUM...i try slowly to adapt my self with this kind of field despite it is new for me...moreover,i only have two years more for finishing my study in counseling program...i have to convince with my own self that i can do all my best to be a good counselor...insyaAllah.i hope i can be a good listener to all people who need my help to share their problems...insyaAllah i will lend my third ear to them as i can listen to their heart regarding their personal problems or whatsoever...i'll try to be in the same boat with them as long as i can explore their world of life and problem....my mom hopes that i'll further my study in master program...insyaAllah if i have that gold opportunity i'll try to make her dream come true...

No comments:

Post a Comment